BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Jazz L.
Lakeland, FL
I used the wear this when i had dry skin for a period of time. The small scrub includes in the lotion felt weird but after a while you get used to them.
Denise M.
Ogden, UT
This is the best face scrub I have ever used - I have tried all the pricey ones but I always come back- it works well is easy to find and a great price !
Erin M.
Loves Park, IL
This product is awesome for exfoliating! It takes off dry patches and leaves your skin feeling smooth and clean. It just didn't work for my acne though.
Jaime P.
Old Hickory, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this once or twice a week to exfoliate my skin. Especially if I've been out in the hot sun with make up on! Just after I put a good moisturizer on!
Crystal Q.
Fresno, CA
Smells great and has little grains in it that scrub off all of the dead skin. I've used this since i was 13 because it is also very gentle on your skin.
Jen C.
norfolk va
I have been using this for he last 5+ years. I've noticed occasionally I'll break out using it. It smells good and helps with my super dry flakey skin.
Anna K.
Roxboro, NC
This is a staple skincare product for me! I absolutely love the scrub and how it exfoliates my skin and it smells really good. It is also a good price.
Ruby G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
One of my favorite scrubs for my face, but this product is not for people with sensitive skin. This exfoliates very good!! Leaves my skin feeling new.
Jennifer J.
This scrub is nice. I always use scrub in the shower and I love keeping my face nice and clean and blemish free is very important. this scrub helps me!
Alyssa R.
This unfortunately was another product that didn't work well for me. I loved the little beads in the face wash that dissolved but it did little for me.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.