St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,731 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I used the wear this when i had dry skin for a period of time. The small scrub includes in the lotion felt weird but after a while you get used to them.
This is the best face scrub I have ever used - I have tried all the pricey ones but I always come back- it works well is easy to find and a great price !
This product is awesome for exfoliating! It takes off dry patches and leaves your skin feeling smooth and clean. It just didn't work for my acne though.
I use this once or twice a week to exfoliate my skin. Especially if I've been out in the hot sun with make up on! Just after I put a good moisturizer on!
Smells great and has little grains in it that scrub off all of the dead skin. I've used this since i was 13 because it is also very gentle on your skin.
I have been using this for he last 5+ years. I've noticed occasionally I'll break out using it. It smells good and helps with my super dry flakey skin.
This is a staple skincare product for me! I absolutely love the scrub and how it exfoliates my skin and it smells really good. It is also a good price.
One of my favorite scrubs for my face, but this product is not for people with sensitive skin. This exfoliates very good!! Leaves my skin feeling new.
This scrub is nice. I always use scrub in the shower and I love keeping my face nice and clean and blemish free is very important. this scrub helps me!
This unfortunately was another product that didn't work well for me. I loved the little beads in the face wash that dissolved but it did little for me.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos