St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,730 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I can never decide how I feel about this.. love the smell, some of the affects. But I feel like the beads NEVER go away and last in my face all day long
It completely gets rid of oil on your face, and leaves you feeling fresh. I would use this in the summer, any other season eould be way to harsh for me.
I have been using this facial scrub for every 5!years and it still does wonders for me. It removes all dead skin and leaves my face very smooth and clean
Love the way my skin feels after using so clean and refreashed! Definitely takes off the dry skin I have!! I can tell when I haven’t used it in a while!
It helps me a lot with my pores and blackheads takes away all the dirt i have under my skin its a good... it lasts me awhile too for my everyday routine.
This product worked well to keep my face free of blemishes. The only problem I had was it dried my skin out after using it every day for a couple weeks.
I love, love, love this scrub! You can use it as a mask or scrub and it dries out pimples, keeping them from getting worse, without overdrying the skin.
It is a very good product I use and do not change their freshness and texture is unique feels like sand. It is a thick soft lets face it, I recommend it.
Believe it or not I use this as a foot scrub, I work at a hospital and this makes my feet feel so good after a long day. Very scrubby and smells amazing!
I began using this scrub since I was a teenager and I never felt my face so clean and soft. I have oily skin and this product was so natural and fresh.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos