BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Danielle E.
Bellefontaine , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I can never decide how I feel about this.. love the smell, some of the affects. But I feel like the beads NEVER go away and last in my face all day long
Emily (.
It completely gets rid of oil on your face, and leaves you feeling fresh. I would use this in the summer, any other season eould be way to harsh for me.
Shadae B.
Norcross, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using this facial scrub for every 5!years and it still does wonders for me. It removes all dead skin and leaves my face very smooth and clean
Jennifer N.
Love the way my skin feels after using so clean and refreashed! Definitely takes off the dry skin I have!! I can tell when I haven’t used it in a while!
Rocio M.
Las Vegas, NV
It helps me a lot with my pores and blackheads takes away all the dirt i have under my skin its a good... it lasts me awhile too for my everyday routine.
Ashley B.
Oakdale, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product worked well to keep my face free of blemishes. The only problem I had was it dried my skin out after using it every day for a couple weeks.
Lalanie O.
Medford, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love, love, love this scrub! You can use it as a mask or scrub and it dries out pimples, keeping them from getting worse, without overdrying the skin.
Brenda P.
Waynesville , Missouri
It is a very good product I use and do not change their freshness and texture is unique feels like sand. It is a thick soft lets face it, I recommend it.
Amanda K.
Las Vegas, NV
Believe it or not I use this as a foot scrub, I work at a hospital and this makes my feet feel so good after a long day. Very scrubby and smells amazing!
hazel M.
I began using this scrub since I was a teenager and I never felt my face so clean and soft. I have oily skin and this product was so natural and fresh.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.