St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,730 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This wash really did help keep my face clear. The smell was also much better than most acne face washes. It also helped stop my skin from being as oily.
This product is great! After only a couple uses I could see a huge difference with my breakouts on my face & chest! Great price for a great exfoliate!
I've been using this scrub for months and most of my acne has already gone away. My skin feels so soft and replenished and I'm happy to use this product.
Really exfoliates your skin! I love the beads! Use it 2-3 times a week so that you don't over dry your skin! Really digs deep into pores and exfoliates.
Love this entire line! All natural and feels like a scrub on your face. May he drying so def use a moisturizer but love this product! Would repurchase!!
I felt clean and it left me with a fresh scent. but like many exfoliants its as thorough as you make it. I loved using it and it left my sking less oily
I love this face wash. It scrubs my face well, but isn't painful. It also smells great, unlike the generic versions. Also, it's good for the environment!
It smells great, but it doesn't remove black heads as fast as I would like. It takes at least 2 weeks for it to even start noticeably removing blackheads
I used this for my face and it did work. The only thing you have to use for more than a month (well for my skin) for the blackheads to slowly disappear.
I've tried ProActive as well as many other different products and this is the only one that actually makes my face less oily and leaves it feeling clean.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos