BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Katie V.
This wash really did help keep my face clear. The smell was also much better than most acne face washes. It also helped stop my skin from being as oily.
Jamie B.
Springfield, IL
This product is great! After only a couple uses I could see a huge difference with my breakouts on my face & chest! Great price for a great exfoliate!
Kelly K.
West Babylon, NY
I've been using this scrub for months and most of my acne has already gone away. My skin feels so soft and replenished and I'm happy to use this product.
Gabriella O.
Tarzana, CA
Really exfoliates your skin! I love the beads! Use it 2-3 times a week so that you don't over dry your skin! Really digs deep into pores and exfoliates.
Katrina S.
Brooksville , FL
Love this entire line! All natural and feels like a scrub on your face. May he drying so def use a moisturizer but love this product! Would repurchase!!
Melanda D.
Gainesville, FL
I felt clean and it left me with a fresh scent. but like many exfoliants its as thorough as you make it. I loved using it and it left my sking less oily
Avery M.
El Cerrito, CA
I love this face wash. It scrubs my face well, but isn't painful. It also smells great, unlike the generic versions. Also, it's good for the environment!
Beth V.
Madison, AL
It smells great, but it doesn't remove black heads as fast as I would like. It takes at least 2 weeks for it to even start noticeably removing blackheads
Emily V.
I used this for my face and it did work. The only thing you have to use for more than a month (well for my skin) for the blackheads to slowly disappear.
Brittany L.
Orange City, FL
I've tried ProActive as well as many other different products and this is the only one that actually makes my face less oily and leaves it feeling clean.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.