St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Love this stuff! I love to use it on my face but also my body. I use it to exfoliate my legs before shaving them to help avoid razor burn. It's amazing!
I like to use scrubs to help exfoliate my face. They help to remove all the dead skin cells and they really renew your skin. This is a great one to try.
I used the wear this when i had dry skin for a period of time. The small scrub includes in the lotion felt weird but after a while you get used to them.
This face wash is amazing. I use it at night and it exfoliates really well. Since I started using it my skin has cleared up so much, I love this product.
I use this product a few times a week and it is awesome. It helps with all the blemishing I get so I highly recommend everyone to at least give it a try.
Ever since my friend told me about this product I cannot stop using it! St. Ives is the only brand that truly works for me. Thank god for this product!
Have this in my shower as we speak and my boyfriend and I swear by it! Works well for skin that gets dry easily. Keeps my skin soft and feeling refreshed
I use this every day I love all the products form this brand I use the scrub then atfer I use the lotion it smells good and leaves your skin so smooth.
Brightens and tones your face. This scrub evens out your blemishes. Over time after using the apricot scrub you'll notice that your blemishes have faded.
This works very well. It takes off all of my make up and leaves my skin fresh and soft. It is also not expensive either. You will not regret buying this.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos