BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Hannah H.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this stuff! I love to use it on my face but also my body. I use it to exfoliate my legs before shaving them to help avoid razor burn. It's amazing!
Mary F.
I like to use scrubs to help exfoliate my face. They help to remove all the dead skin cells and they really renew your skin. This is a great one to try.
Jazz L.
Lakeland, FL
I used the wear this when i had dry skin for a period of time. The small scrub includes in the lotion felt weird but after a while you get used to them.
Kathleen M.
Philadelphia, PA
This face wash is amazing. I use it at night and it exfoliates really well. Since I started using it my skin has cleared up so much, I love this product.
Felechia N.
Leeds, AL
I use this product a few times a week and it is awesome. It helps with all the blemishing I get so I highly recommend everyone to at least give it a try.
Nicole A.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Ever since my friend told me about this product I cannot stop using it! St. Ives is the only brand that truly works for me. Thank god for this product!
Erica C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have this in my shower as we speak and my boyfriend and I swear by it! Works well for skin that gets dry easily. Keeps my skin soft and feeling refreshed
Stephanie M.
Glendale, CA
I use this every day I love all the products form this brand I use the scrub then atfer I use the lotion it smells good and leaves your skin so smooth.
Shariyka R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Brightens and tones your face. This scrub evens out your blemishes. Over time after using the apricot scrub you'll notice that your blemishes have faded.
Vi P.
West Springfield, MA
This works very well. It takes off all of my make up and leaves my skin fresh and soft. It is also not expensive either. You will not regret buying this.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.