St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I use this scrub on and off for years and i looove it. I don't use it every day though because it is pretty harsh, but once to twice a weeks all you need
I got this complimentary from influenster for testing purposes. I really like this face scrub, it's lasted me a while and it makes my skin nice and soft
I began using this scrub since I was a teenager and I never felt my face so clean and soft. I have oily skin and this product was so natural and fresh.
I love this face scrub and use it daily! It makes your skin feel fresh and does a great job of helping control oily skin. It's also reasonably priced :)
I've been using this scrub for months and most of my acne has already gone away. My skin feels so soft and replenished and I'm happy to use this product.
I love that you can use this scrub every day without it drying out my skin. It's just harsh enough to remove all the dry skin without causing irritation.
I felt clean and it left me with a fresh scent. but like many exfoliants its as thorough as you make it. I loved using it and it left my sking less oily
This product gets the job done! I use it every morning just in case I missed some makeup last night. It really makes your face feel refreshed and clean!
It completely gets rid of oil on your face, and leaves you feeling fresh. I would use this in the summer, any other season eould be way to harsh for me.
Este Scrub, me encanta lo utilizo 2 veces por semana y mantiene mi piel limpia y fresca. La sensación de limpio es notable, ademas que no reseca la piel.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos