BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Liz D.
Bloomington, IN
I've sworn by this scrub for at least 4 years now. It's not harsh, but it exfoliates effectively, especially around my t-zone. The smell is very neutral.
Charnell F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this scrub every other day and it leaves my skin extremely soft and clear. It's really cheap for the amount it costs and how much product you get.
Sydney L.
Dothan, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I received this in my campus voxbox and love it. it smells so good and makes my face soft. my skin dries out easy though so it is an every other day wash
Natalie L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff smells great, but I swear there are small chunks of scratchy peach pits in it that are not so gentle at exfoliating. I don't recommend this.
Felechia N.
Leeds, AL
I use this product a few times a week and it is awesome. It helps with all the blemishing I get so I highly recommend everyone to at least give it a try.
jennifer r.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've always loved using. St Ives facial scrubs they never make me break out .. They leave my face feeling soft and clean and I love the way it smells ..
Amber B.
Hamilton, OH
I love this stuff. It makes my skin feel so smooth after using it! It doesn't dry my face out, and I feel so clean after using it! Definitely recommend!
Janelle J.
Coldwater, MI
I love this product! It's a great exfoliater and gets rid of dirt and oil. I love the way this product makes my skin look. Soft and clear of breakouts!
Brianna S.
Brainerd, MN
When I used to use an exfoliant this is what I would grab. But now that I won't go anywhere near anything with harsh beads, iI'm only ranking this a 2.
Tiffany H.
Albemarle, NC
Started using this a couple of years ago and I can't seem to be able to find any other product that works this great! The smell is absolutely amazing!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.