St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,732 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I've sworn by this scrub for at least 4 years now. It's not harsh, but it exfoliates effectively, especially around my t-zone. The smell is very neutral.
I use this scrub every other day and it leaves my skin extremely soft and clear. It's really cheap for the amount it costs and how much product you get.
I received this in my campus voxbox and love it. it smells so good and makes my face soft. my skin dries out easy though so it is an every other day wash
This stuff smells great, but I swear there are small chunks of scratchy peach pits in it that are not so gentle at exfoliating. I don't recommend this.
I use this product a few times a week and it is awesome. It helps with all the blemishing I get so I highly recommend everyone to at least give it a try.
I've always loved using. St Ives facial scrubs they never make me break out .. They leave my face feeling soft and clean and I love the way it smells ..
I love this stuff. It makes my skin feel so smooth after using it! It doesn't dry my face out, and I feel so clean after using it! Definitely recommend!
I love this product! It's a great exfoliater and gets rid of dirt and oil. I love the way this product makes my skin look. Soft and clear of breakouts!
When I used to use an exfoliant this is what I would grab. But now that I won't go anywhere near anything with harsh beads, iI'm only ranking this a 2.
Started using this a couple of years ago and I can't seem to be able to find any other product that works this great! The smell is absolutely amazing!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos