BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Amber A.
Richmond Hill, NY
I would say this is the most natural scrub I have found out there!! I just love it!! It exfoliates my skin and doesn't make me breakout, I just love it!!
Kalin Y.
This blemish control scrub is really good. It has oatmeal and it helps my blemishes a lot. The smell is good and it is also good to tone down my pimples.
Katie K.
Springfield, MO
I use this product everyday. It doesn't really destroy acne but it does calm it. It cleans the face well. I like to use this product with my Clearsonic.
Tess P.
Athens, OH
This face wash has been my absolute favorite for years. I get blackheads all the time, and this has consistently done a great job of keeping them at bay!
Katie V.
This wash really did help keep my face clear. The smell was also much better than most acne face washes. It also helped stop my skin from being as oily.
Bella C.
I love it! I only use it like once or twice a week and it works amazing! The other days you don't use this product i would go in with a softer face wash.

Amber R.
Louisville, KY
It worked to fight and prevent clogged pores but it would dry my skin out and make it feel different. It didn't leave my skin feeling smooth and natural
Tiffany D.
Ottawa, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've used this product for years! Live love love this. Definitely recommended. :) it didn't dry out my face at all which is a problem with most products.
Emily R.
Long Beach, CA
I love this product. It's the only exfoliator that really gets all the dead skin off my face without drying it out. I've gone through roughly 4 bottles.
Erika B.
Jefferson, MD
I am not really acne prone, but this smells great and i love the scrub to this product! Also leaves the skin smooth vs dry and rough like most products.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.