St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,747 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is a great drugstore exfoliating product if you're on a budget. I do not find that it reduces my acne or helps with inflammation at all, but it does leave my face feeling soft and supple. The beads in this formula are quite large, as opposed to a sandy texture some of my other exfoliating products have, so it's a little strange to apply at first. I personally prefer some of my other exfoliators compared to this one, but it's good for the price of less than $5.
This product is one of my favorites! The brand of St.Ives overall is gentle on my skin. The packaging is very nice and colorful. Overall this met my expectations and the company has done a wonderful job in making the product everything that one could want out of a face wash.
This product has done nothing for my skin. It scratches the crap out of my face and rather than me feeling clean and fresh I have a red face and still feel like I need to wash my face with something smoother. I have used this product multiple times to give it a try and each time I feel the same thing. I am now just using bar soap and aside from the occasional break out form mother nature my face is clear and smooth. This is not necessary.
I adore this face scrub, it's my absolute favorite for exfoliating. I use it once a week so the bottle lasts me quite a long time. It smells great, it's gentle, and helps reduce blemishes. I buy the brand name whenever I have a little extra money, but the generic is good too.
This will never NOT be good. When did this come out? The early 2000's? I remember my aunts and mother buying this and trying it out on their 30 year old faces, and now here I am, almost 30, and scrubbing my face away with the same stuff. This has and always be my favorite exfoliate. I have used proactiv, Sunday Riley, Drunk Elephant, Clinque, Estee Lauder, Etc. and this is hands down the best scrub I've ever used. I know it's only $6 at the store, but I buy the off brand at the stores for $3 and it's always just as good as the original.
I have been using this Apricot scrub ever since I was in high school and I continue to use it today. The texture of the scrub is like wet sand so when you rub it against the skin you can feel the graininess. When you rinse the product and you touch your skin you can feel the skin is smoother and softer compared to before using the product. This product has a very mild scent and one tube would usually last me around two months with moderate use. I'm able to find this in almost any big or small stores including drug stores.
I have dry acne prone skin and this product is my new staple. I had a black line going across the bridge of my nose and the first time I used it the line was almost gone. I don't use it everyday since it can be drying. It smells great and I've since started using it on my teenage daughter who has very bad acne. I can't wait to see her results.
The apricot fruit smell of this face cleanser is amazing. I always feel like my face is 10x cleanse after using the product, too, which is great! There are tons of scrubbing exfoliating beads in the cleanser that really seem to help clean the pores and face in general!
I just started using this about 2 weeks ago & I’m already seeing results. I use it roughly around 3 times a week because it sometimes drys my skin out but found that it has been healing with controlling the redness in my face .
This product starts clearing up Acne almost immediately. The price is amazing, and the scent of the product is to die for. It does not smell like harsh chemicals. I have been using this product for almost 4 years now. Nothing else works as well as this product.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos