St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,744 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I like to use this scrub every once in a while. It leaves your face feeling smooth but if i use it to much then my face dries out. It has a great smell.
What a great scrub! And very reasonable price too! Such a refreshing feeling after you use it. Like I scrubbed all the dirt and grime from the day away.
I really like this, it gets my pores clean and it smells good too! I always have dry, dead skin around my chin, forehead, and nose so this really helps!
This brand is one of my favorites! I loved seeing it in the campus vox box. I used it on my face and body, it exfoliates really well and keeps acne away.
I love this product, it leaves my fair feeling so fresh and clean. The beads really get in deep to remove dirt left behind from the day! I def recommend!
Love the St. Ives scrubs. My skin feels soft and smooth afterwards. It also reduces my pore size afterwards, I can notice immediate changes I'm my skin.
I use this every day I love all the products form this brand I use the scrub then atfer I use the lotion it smells good and leaves your skin so smooth.
Smells great and makes my skin feel soft and smooth. Removes oil without feeling too harsh but follow directions and limit to three to five uses per week
This works very well. It takes off all of my make up and leaves my skin fresh and soft. It is also not expensive either. You will not regret buying this.
I received this in my Campus VoxBox and I've actually had this before and I loved it. It smells great and it make your face feel really smooth and clean!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos