BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Laci E.
Walkertown, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like to use this scrub every once in a while. It leaves your face feeling smooth but if i use it to much then my face dries out. It has a great smell.
Lauren B.
Shawnee, OK
What a great scrub! And very reasonable price too! Such a refreshing feeling after you use it. Like I scrubbed all the dirt and grime from the day away.
megan s.
Cold Spring, KY
I really like this, it gets my pores clean and it smells good too! I always have dry, dead skin around my chin, forehead, and nose so this really helps!
Jenna P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This brand is one of my favorites! I loved seeing it in the campus vox box. I used it on my face and body, it exfoliates really well and keeps acne away.
kate k.
Commerce, GA
I love this product, it leaves my fair feeling so fresh and clean. The beads really get in deep to remove dirt left behind from the day! I def recommend!
Kaiynat A.
Chesterfield
Love the St. Ives scrubs. My skin feels soft and smooth afterwards. It also reduces my pore size afterwards, I can notice immediate changes I'm my skin.
Stephanie M.
Glendale, CA
I use this every day I love all the products form this brand I use the scrub then atfer I use the lotion it smells good and leaves your skin so smooth.
Sarah C.
Raleigh, NC
Smells great and makes my skin feel soft and smooth. Removes oil without feeling too harsh but follow directions and limit to three to five uses per week
Vi P.
West Springfield, MA
This works very well. It takes off all of my make up and leaves my skin fresh and soft. It is also not expensive either. You will not regret buying this.
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC
I received this in my Campus VoxBox and I've actually had this before and I loved it. It smells great and it make your face feel really smooth and clean!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.