St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,744 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I like the product and it get the job done but I will not used it everyday because it's very rough on your skin. I don't recommended for sensitive skin.
St. Ives does it again. This is one of my favorite facial wash by them. It washes away all my dirt and grim and leaves me feeling younger and refreshed.
I love this scrub. I have heard some people say that's it's too abrasive but I don't think so. I think it gets the job done but is fairly gentle as well.
I really like this, it gets my pores clean and it smells good too! I always have dry, dead skin around my chin, forehead, and nose so this really helps!
I don't usually use face washes but this product is amazing. My skin felt soft and smooth after the first use. I will buy being this product more often.
I use this on my legs a lot as an exfoliator because the mixture is extremely course and maybe a bit painful. Great for my body, not so much for my face!
One of my favorite in my facial ritual. The scrub is harsh enough to feel effective but not so harsh it leaves my face dry. The scent is an added bonus.
Works well, to remove dead skin but blackheads i didn't find that it works but i also have severe acne too. No irritation or any problems with using it.
I used the wear this when i had dry skin for a period of time. The small scrub includes in the lotion felt weird but after a while you get used to them.
Amazing scrub! Definitely better than the green tea one. This one actually makes you feel like you're cleaning everything out! Feels so great before bed!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos