St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,733 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This apricot scrub is something I come back to year after year. It’s super affordable, does a great job at exfoliating, and has a bit of salicylic acid.
I've been using this since I started getting my puberty pimples. It's worked for me ever since. I love the way it smells. It leaves my face super soft.
I have used this for about 8 years. I love how soft my skin feels after each use. You absolutely can't beat the price. I will continue to purchase this.
St Ives is cheap and effective. This can be found at almost any drug store and will not hurt your pockets. It also leaves your face and body baby smooth
This is my go-to facial scrub. It really exfoliates well and has a pleasant fragrance. My face is sensitive, but this doesn’t leave it red and irritated.
This is a very abrasive scrub that gets the job done. It really cleans and exfoliates very well. The price point is great and it can be found everywhere.
I like to use this scrub every once in a while. It leaves your face feeling smooth but if i use it to much then my face dries out. It has a great smell.
I seriously love this facial scrub for exfoliating! After I use it, my skin is much more even and I have noticed less acne and breakouts since using it!
Not a fan it drys out my skin and caused worse breakouts then it helped prevent I do use it on my upper arms but that's the only place it's useful to me
I have been using this face scrub for years! This is not harsh, and can be used daily if you wish. It gives you a clean feeling and great looking skin!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos