BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Laura B.
Chicago
This apricot scrub is something I come back to year after year. It’s super affordable, does a great job at exfoliating, and has a bit of salicylic acid.
Gissel C.
Whiting, IN
I've been using this since I started getting my puberty pimples. It's worked for me ever since. I love the way it smells. It leaves my face super soft.
Lacey H.
Sheridan, AR
I have used this for about 8 years. I love how soft my skin feels after each use. You absolutely can't beat the price. I will continue to purchase this.
Arielle G.
St Ives is cheap and effective. This can be found at almost any drug store and will not hurt your pockets. It also leaves your face and body baby smooth
April C.
Sheffield, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my go-to facial scrub. It really exfoliates well and has a pleasant fragrance. My face is sensitive, but this doesn’t leave it red and irritated.
Sherri-Gae S.
Windsor Mill, MD
This is a very abrasive scrub that gets the job done. It really cleans and exfoliates very well. The price point is great and it can be found everywhere.
Laci E.
Walkertown, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like to use this scrub every once in a while. It leaves your face feeling smooth but if i use it to much then my face dries out. It has a great smell.
Charity N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I seriously love this facial scrub for exfoliating! After I use it, my skin is much more even and I have noticed less acne and breakouts since using it!
Kelly S.
Dover, NH
Not a fan it drys out my skin and caused worse breakouts then it helped prevent I do use it on my upper arms but that's the only place it's useful to me
Bernadette M.
Spanaway, WA
I have been using this face scrub for years! This is not harsh, and can be used daily if you wish. It gives you a clean feeling and great looking skin!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.