BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Angie B.
Fort Myers, FL
I personally love this scrub. It is a little rough so you have to be gentle but it works so well and helps keep breakouts away. Great for any skin type.
Shelby M.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this stuff! Works so great and makes my face feel so amazing after each use. This is definitely a staple product in my morning routine!
Rhyan M.
Wichita , KS
This stuff is great, all time favorite, after using it my face is so smooth and keeps away my acne, also makeup just glides on your skin after using it!
Emily M.
Spring, TX
This product is my holy grail of exfoliating. I love this scrub, it doesn't leave skin dry but removes the dead skin and makes my oily skin feel amazing!
Rachel L.
I use this on my legs a lot as an exfoliator because the mixture is extremely course and maybe a bit painful. Great for my body, not so much for my face!
Lilah N.
I use this face scrub when I take a hot shower and come out with my face super smooth! It also smells really good. It’s a cheap product but does the job
Evelyn H.
Spartanburg, SC
Love the smell of this cleanser also the way it works on my face. Haven't used it frequently like I used to but it is definitely a great product to use.
Sarah S.
Calhoun, TN
Combining this with the lotion will do you wonders! My skin always feels so soft ever since I started using them. Plus my esthetician recommended them!!
Kelly S.
Dover, NH
Not a fan it drys out my skin and caused worse breakouts then it helped prevent I do use it on my upper arms but that's the only place it's useful to me
Briana S.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this! It can be a little much for day to day use. I recommend using it every 2 weeks or only when needed. Gives great exfoliation and a deep clean.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.