BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Cierra D.
This is the best facial cleanser I've ever used! Made my skin super soft without drying it out, and it cleared my face in no time. I buy it from Target.
Faith K.
Zeeland, MI
I really loved this product when I first got it but then my skin got use to it. I would Switch up your skin care with this product every once in a while
Dianna D.
Anaheim, CA
I really like this product because its affordable and also because it is very effective. It smells good and leaves your face feeling clean and refreshed.
teresa f.
While it seems a lil bit rough at first use. It exfoliates the dead skin from your feet and like magic leaves your feet looking and feeling silky smooth.
Sarah C.
My favorite facial scrub! Gentle, but efficient and effective. I use it twice a week at least. My fiancee lives it as well. I've been using it for years!
Gissel C.
Whiting, IN
I've been using this since I started getting my puberty pimples. It's worked for me ever since. I love the way it smells. It leaves my face super soft.
Elizabeth M.
Lynchburg, VA
Used this face soap for almost a year every night! Leaves my face super soft and acne free. I've tried many face scrubs and this one is my favorite.
Linda B.
Kernersville, NC
This product not only prevents breakouts, it also softens and smooths the skin. I love the way my face feels after cleansing withSt. Ives Apricot Scrub.
Rhyan M.
Wichita , KS
This stuff is great, all time favorite, after using it my face is so smooth and keeps away my acne, also makeup just glides on your skin after using it!
Jaoia l.
green bay, WI
I love this product, I really like the scent, it leaves my skin feeling smooth and the grainy texture helps exfoliates and makes my face feel very clean.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.