St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,730 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is the best facial cleanser I've ever used! Made my skin super soft without drying it out, and it cleared my face in no time. I buy it from Target.
I really loved this product when I first got it but then my skin got use to it. I would Switch up your skin care with this product every once in a while
I really like this product because its affordable and also because it is very effective. It smells good and leaves your face feeling clean and refreshed.
While it seems a lil bit rough at first use. It exfoliates the dead skin from your feet and like magic leaves your feet looking and feeling silky smooth.
My favorite facial scrub! Gentle, but efficient and effective. I use it twice a week at least. My fiancee lives it as well. I've been using it for years!
I've been using this since I started getting my puberty pimples. It's worked for me ever since. I love the way it smells. It leaves my face super soft.
Used this face soap for almost a year every night! Leaves my face super soft and acne free. I've tried many face scrubs and this one is my favorite.
This product not only prevents breakouts, it also softens and smooths the skin. I love the way my face feels after cleansing withSt. Ives Apricot Scrub.
This stuff is great, all time favorite, after using it my face is so smooth and keeps away my acne, also makeup just glides on your skin after using it!
I love this product, I really like the scent, it leaves my skin feeling smooth and the grainy texture helps exfoliates and makes my face feel very clean.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos