BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Dianna D.
Anaheim, CA
I really like this product because its affordable and also because it is very effective. It smells good and leaves your face feeling clean and refreshed.
Miranda P.
Whiteman AFB , MO
This is the best product ever, it is super refreshing, it smells good, and it gets rid of acne. This is one of the best acne cleansers I have ever bought
Rhyan M.
Wichita , KS
This stuff is great, all time favorite, after using it my face is so smooth and keeps away my acne, also makeup just glides on your skin after using it!
Sowmya J.
This is overall a good product. It does what it's supposed to do and smells natural. It can dry out your skin though, so make sure you moisturize after.
Elizabeth M.
Lynchburg, VA
Used this face soap for almost a year every night! Leaves my face super soft and acne free. I've tried many face scrubs and this one is my favorite.
Jenna B.
Greece
I use this just to exfoliate 2x a week, but I switch it out with another exfoliater, it’s a decent product, can be a bit rough so you have to be careful.
Sarah C.
My favorite facial scrub! Gentle, but efficient and effective. I use it twice a week at least. My fiancee lives it as well. I've been using it for years!
Bethany O.
Madison, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My favorite exfoliating scrub! I use it 3-4 times a week. It keeps my skin free of blemishes and most blackheads. It also doubles for me as a foot scrub.
Nicole A.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Ever since my friend told me about this product I cannot stop using it! St. Ives is the only brand that truly works for me. Thank god for this product!
Daisy T.
Good exfoliating scrub. Smells good and leaves my face feeling fresh but I don't see much of a change when using it compared to any other face scrub too
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.