St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,733 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is my go to facial cleanser. I have been using it for years and have not found anything else that helps get rid of acne as well as this product does.
Love this stuff! I've been using this for years! This is my ultimate exfoliate! I love the way it deteriorates my dead skin and leave me feeling refreshed.
I am so in love with this scrub. Nothing makes my face feel as clean or as soft after one use. I use it all over my body - it makes my skin feel amazing!!
Been Trying Out This Product With Hope To Remove A Few Blemishes And So Far Ive Just Been Breaking Out More , Wouldn't Recommend For Oily Acne Prone Skin .
Love this product. It makes my face flawless and works great with my skin. It smells great and is very affordable. You get a great product for your money.
Love this scrub if you need a good exfoliater! My dermatologist suggested my sensitive skin needs more gentle cleansers, but I still love the feel of this.
this product is amazing. I use it every day and its wonderful! the product i use doesn't leave a film over my face!! makes my skin feel so clean and fresh.
This product feels greasy and actually made me breakout worse. I used this product in high and had no issues, now the product does not do anything for me.
I've been using this product off and on for years and now my teenage SON even uses it! Great exfoliator and really has gotten his blackheads under control.
Great! Helped so much with my skin! It's hard to find something so good and not to much money. Most cheap lotions make my skin oilly. But this one did not
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos