BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Laura S.
This is my go to facial cleanser. I have been using it for years and have not found anything else that helps get rid of acne as well as this product does.
Raven F.
Columbia, SC
Love this stuff! I've been using this for years! This is my ultimate exfoliate! I love the way it deteriorates my dead skin and leave me feeling refreshed.
Emily M.
New Hope, MN
I am so in love with this scrub. Nothing makes my face feel as clean or as soft after one use. I use it all over my body - it makes my skin feel amazing!!
Shayna S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Been Trying Out This Product With Hope To Remove A Few Blemishes And So Far Ive Just Been Breaking Out More , Wouldn't Recommend For Oily Acne Prone Skin .
Sarah T.
Latrobe, PA
Love this product. It makes my face flawless and works great with my skin. It smells great and is very affordable. You get a great product for your money.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
Love this scrub if you need a good exfoliater! My dermatologist suggested my sensitive skin needs more gentle cleansers, but I still love the feel of this.
sabrina r.
Cicero, NY
this product is amazing. I use it every day and its wonderful! the product i use doesn't leave a film over my face!! makes my skin feel so clean and fresh.
Amber S.
Van Buren, AR
This product feels greasy and actually made me breakout worse. I used this product in high and had no issues, now the product does not do anything for me.
Monica B.
I've been using this product off and on for years and now my teenage SON even uses it! Great exfoliator and really has gotten his blackheads under control.
Jeyra H.
Jackson, OH
Great! Helped so much with my skin! It's hard to find something so good and not to much money. Most cheap lotions make my skin oilly. But this one did not
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.