St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,744 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love this scrub i feel refreshed and rejuvenated everytime i get out of the shower and feel amazing i use in morning and its like a bust of coffee for me
I love this product! It is gentle enough for my skin, yet really gets the grit and grime off of my face. This product is definitely a staple in my shower!!
This apricot scrub is amazing. It gets your pores cleaned really well. I love using it. I have used it many of times. I would use it again most defiantly.
Honestly, I love this product! It always leaves my face feeling so fresh and moisturized. I use it often and it is considerably cheap. It smells good too!
I have used this for a very long time, and it never disappoints! My face feels so refreshed, clean, and less red than before I use it, every time I use it.
The first time I used it I wasn't a big fan of this but after seeing improvement from dry to soft skin I was sold. Its an amazing product and descent price
I have been using this product for a while and it is my favorite. It gets rid of the blackheads but doesn't irritate my skin. It leaves my skin smooth.
There is no cons ! The smell to me is amazing and it works very well! Also I totally recommend it. If you really like face cleaners this is the one for you
Love this scrub and it does't bother my sensitive skin with daily use. The sensitive skin option is my favorite but this one is great for blemish control.
I love the smell and texture of the apricot scrub but I find that my face is significantly dry and flaky after a couple uses so I cannot use it every day.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos