BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Salina S.
Skokie, IL
I love this product... makes my skin smooth... It is very inexpensive and if you buy the container rather than the tube it will be a little more cheaper :)
Melissa C.
Hamilton Square
I have been using this product for about 8 years now and it is amazing. I use this product twice a week to refresh my skin. This product never disappoints.
Cindy S.
It's a great scrub for your face! It leaves your face smooth and clean after your first wash. Don't use it everyday, for a better result used twice a week!
Krystina D.
Macedon, NY
This is my absolute GO TO face wash! I love the scrubbiness, the smell, everything. I think it does a pretty good job of helping to prevent blemishes too!
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
I liked this product, it seemed to work and it smelled really good. It broke me out really badly though. I cant use any St. Ives products because of this.
Tracey L.
Anacortes
Love the way this makes my skin feel. I use it twice a week for a deep clean and exfoliation treatment. Have been using for years and will continue to use.
Jennifer C.
Navarre
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
It took me forever to find a face wash that worked for me. And this one works for me. It's the only one I use. St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Shina B.
This product is my go to when on a budget. Like the smell and how good it exfoliates my skin. Use gentle motions when exfoliating and a couple days a week.
Diana A.
Shoshone, ID
This scrub is so wonderful! It leaves your skin smelling great and super soft. Really takes away dead skin, and Guess what it's also like three bucks! :D
Eliana L.
Kent, OH
I received a sample of this in my Campus VoxBox. I love the scent and the way my skin feels afterwards. It does not leave me dry, which normally scrubs do.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.