St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love this product... makes my skin smooth... It is very inexpensive and if you buy the container rather than the tube it will be a little more cheaper :)
I have been using this product for about 8 years now and it is amazing. I use this product twice a week to refresh my skin. This product never disappoints.
It's a great scrub for your face! It leaves your face smooth and clean after your first wash. Don't use it everyday, for a better result used twice a week!
This is my absolute GO TO face wash! I love the scrubbiness, the smell, everything. I think it does a pretty good job of helping to prevent blemishes too!
I liked this product, it seemed to work and it smelled really good. It broke me out really badly though. I cant use any St. Ives products because of this.
Love the way this makes my skin feel. I use it twice a week for a deep clean and exfoliation treatment. Have been using for years and will continue to use.
This product is my go to when on a budget. Like the smell and how good it exfoliates my skin. Use gentle motions when exfoliating and a couple days a week.
This scrub is so wonderful! It leaves your skin smelling great and super soft. Really takes away dead skin, and Guess what it's also like three bucks! :D
I received a sample of this in my Campus VoxBox. I love the scent and the way my skin feels afterwards. It does not leave me dry, which normally scrubs do.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos