St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I was disappointed in this face wash. While it did help clear up some acne, it left my face very oily. I would not recommend this to anyone with oily skin!
I love using this a few times a week when my skin is feeling sort of under the weather. I wouldn't use this daily, but whenever I need to it does the job!
I wasn't really impressed with this facial cleanser. It smells great but it didn't help prevent my breakouts and the "beads" were a little rough on my skin.
I have really sensitive skin and this product made my face red and caused me to break out badly. I don't recommend this product if you have sensitive skin.
This doubles as an amazing foot and hand scrub if you decide to have a night of self-pampering! Definitely something on my shopping list every few months.
As a student studying esthetics, this is very bad for the skin and is very common in use among my clients. it is very harsh on the skin and may leave tears
I bought this product a year ago and I fell in love with it. I use it everyday when I shower. On my face and back. My skin feels soft after I wash it off.
This is an effective and gentle way to cleanse the skin. It exfoliates and cleans deep into the pores and feels great on the skin. Doesn't dry my skin out.
Ill use this product between seasons just because my skin doesn't like the change in weather so i srub my face to get a good clean and remove the dead skin
I received a sample of this in my Campus VoxBox. I love the scent and the way my skin feels afterwards. It does not leave me dry, which normally scrubs do.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos