BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Taylor B.
White Marsh, MD
I was disappointed in this face wash. While it did help clear up some acne, it left my face very oily. I would not recommend this to anyone with oily skin!
Jenn B.
Arlington, MA
I love using this a few times a week when my skin is feeling sort of under the weather. I wouldn't use this daily, but whenever I need to it does the job!
Lily W.
Maricopa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I wasn't really impressed with this facial cleanser. It smells great but it didn't help prevent my breakouts and the "beads" were a little rough on my skin.
India H.
Antioch, TN
I have really sensitive skin and this product made my face red and caused me to break out badly. I don't recommend this product if you have sensitive skin.
Maker's D.
This doubles as an amazing foot and hand scrub if you decide to have a night of self-pampering! Definitely something on my shopping list every few months.
hanh m.
As a student studying esthetics, this is very bad for the skin and is very common in use among my clients. it is very harsh on the skin and may leave tears
Gladys R.
Riverside, CA
I bought this product a year ago and I fell in love with it. I use it everyday when I shower. On my face and back. My skin feels soft after I wash it off.
Emily A.
This is an effective and gentle way to cleanse the skin. It exfoliates and cleans deep into the pores and feels great on the skin. Doesn't dry my skin out.
Alicia G.
Escondido, CA
Ill use this product between seasons just because my skin doesn't like the change in weather so i srub my face to get a good clean and remove the dead skin
Eliana L.
Kent, OH
I received a sample of this in my Campus VoxBox. I love the scent and the way my skin feels afterwards. It does not leave me dry, which normally scrubs do.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.