BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Jessica L.
Lancaster, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This has been my favorite face scrub for as long as I can remember. My mom uses it, my brother uses it and I use it. It’s always been in my shower at home.
Amber S.
I have used this product for years now, and as someone with problem skin that is combination oily/dry: this product was perfect, and it never broke me out.
🌟wishing o.
Wimauma, FL
I've used this product for many years. It's sensitive enough for the face and body. It leaves the skin feeling clean and soft. Definitely one of my faves!
Tyra W.
Selma, TX
This is the best product I've ever used! It really works! I recommend for anybody to try to product. I use this every other day and it keeps my face clear.
Kassandra R.
Pharr , TX
I love how it smells and it’s a really good exfoliating scrub. I usually don’t break out and since using this I have but I like how it exfoliates my face.
Araceli L.
I use this stuff everyday, and have been for the past few years, it really does get deep into your pores and removes your makeup, yet it is gentle enough.
Arista R.
Doral, FL
This has greatly improved my skin and helps me with breakouts, but i do not recommended them for someone who have sensitive skin because it is quite rough
Olivia B.
Victor, WV
I love this product! It helps keep my skin clear and the scrub part really makes it feel like it's working. My sister loved it so much that she stole mine.
Nicole O.
Love this face scrub. It exfoliates so nicely and really cleanses my skin in the morning. I have tried multiple of the St. Ives scrubs and I love them all.
Karen S.
Griffin, GA
I love how it exfoliates my skin. I will sometimes use it on my arms and elbows, and feet as well. It smells wonderful. It makes my face feel really good.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.