St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love this product! It is gentle enough for my skin, yet really gets the grit and grime off of my face. This product is definitely a staple in my shower!!
This is my favorite drugstore brand face scrub. It is affordable, and great for my skin. The exfoliating beads give the perfect amount of exfoliation.
My go to! I use it only a few times a week so it doesn't dry out my skin but it leaves you with the best feeling of smooth skin and helps prevent breakouts
I didn't like this as much as I thought i would. I love the microbeads but it left me oily and not cleansed. may be different for non oily skinned ladies.
I have been using this face scrub for about two years and it works great. i have a very sensitive skin and most washes make me break out, but not st ives.
While priced right, I found this scrub way too harsh for my skin. If you don't have sensitive skin it's probably fine, but it is a rather strog exfoliator.
This doubles as an amazing foot and hand scrub if you decide to have a night of self-pampering! Definitely something on my shopping list every few months.
Works well and smells nice. I have used on and off throughout the years. Definitely moisturize after using, tends to dry my skin out if I'm not careful.
You can really feel this working on your skin and your face will feel amazing afterwards. One bottle last me two months and my blackheads are very minimal
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos