BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Brianna M.
Eau Claire, WI
I have used this product for a long time. It has a very fresh scent. The beads leave your skin feeling rejuvenated and tingly. I loved the overall feeling.
member-aba4c
Awsome exfoliant , helps yo lighten pigmentation spots , also leaves skin super smooth and feeling refreshed been using this stuff for years and I love it
Ashley B.
Kissimmee, FL
If you don't have sensitive skin this face wash is lovely. I love that it has beads in it to exfoliate your skin. It also smells good! My mom and I use it!
Kay D.
river forest, il
This created tiny tears all over the surface of my skin. The scrub is too harsh for me. I also broke out from this. Would not recommend for sensitive skin.
Mary S.
Keyport, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using this produce since I was 13! It is my favorite exfoliating scrub and I use it on my whole body! Deep cleans better than any other scrub.
Tracey L.
Anacortes
Love the way this makes my skin feel. I use it twice a week for a deep clean and exfoliation treatment. Have been using for years and will continue to use.
Kristen F.
Granite City, IL
I really enjoy this product. It leaves my skin feeling very soft and clean. When I use it consistently it helps with my acne and oil. It smells great too.
jessica e.
McKeesport, PA
I love this scub vers all the oils out and cleans it very well. Some times it helps with my acne sometimes it does not. I still use this from time to time
Deanna M.
Adamsville, OH
This is great for exfoliating your body, but not for the face..it does nothing for me, other than make my face feel like I used a steel scrub brush on it.
Emily A.
This is an effective and gentle way to cleanse the skin. It exfoliates and cleans deep into the pores and feels great on the skin. Doesn't dry my skin out.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.