St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,731 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Smells amazing and feels like it is really scrubbing and cleaning my skin when in use this. However I have not noticed any difference in my skin appearance
This face wash literally scrubs your skin away and not in a good way. The ground bits are too abrasive and I could not keep up with the need to moisturize.
This product is great, I use it every other day in the shower. It really exfoliates, but just be gentle with it, but it can be rough. It last for months!
This has been my favorite face scrub for as long as I can remember. My mom uses it, my brother uses it and I use it. It’s always been in my shower at home.
One of the best things ive ever bought, my skin is flawless and smooth , it doesn't only work on your face it works everywhere . It is a really great produc
This scrub got my skin clean but you need to use alot especially if you wear heavy makeup. It helped my acne a little but not the results I was expecting.
I use this once a week to scrub the dead skin and to clear out my pores. It smells amazing and doesn't leave my face feeling dry after like some scrubs do
Love this facial cleanser! I love how it helps exfoliate does a great job clearing up acne and smells amazing. Leaves you with your face feeling refreshed.
This product is my go to when on a budget. Like the smell and how good it exfoliates my skin. Use gentle motions when exfoliating and a couple days a week.
I love how it smells and it’s a really good exfoliating scrub. I usually don’t break out and since using this I have but I like how it exfoliates my face.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos