St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
One of the best things ive ever bought, my skin is flawless and smooth , it doesn't only work on your face it works everywhere . It is a really great produc
This scrub smells so good! Makes my skin feel very soft! When it says, "scrub" it really means scrub! haha You can tell it's working when you're using it.
I will never stop! I have tried other scrubs and I keep coming back to St Ives! It keeps my skin soft and clear. I cannot say enough good about this scrub.
Don’t over use this product. I recommend using this once a week to avoid dry patches. I didn’t see much change in my acne but my skin was soft afterwards.
I love this stuff !! It really helped with my face not be so red!! Plus the smell it amazing. And I feel it cleaning my face . It's smooth and feels great
I’ve used this since high school and it can be a bit rough but it works. I’d choose a good moisturizer to use after and definitely don’t use this every day
I personally use this everyday and I don't see myself using any other facial scrub. Others may disagree but I definitely would choose this over any other.
I love this stuff.! I just started using it and have found that it makes my face feel soooo clean..! Cant wait to see how my skin looks after a few weeks!
I have used this scrub for many years and it has yet to disappoint. It is great for exfoliating but is gentle at te same time. It also helps control acne.
I have used this for a very long time, and it never disappoints! My face feels so refreshed, clean, and less red than before I use it, every time I use it.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos