St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
The microbeads in this scrub give me life!!! It leaves your skin feeling so clean, fresh, and free of dead skin. Try it out guys, it won't disappoint you.
It's a great scrub for your face! It leaves your face smooth and clean after your first wash. Don't use it everyday, for a better result used twice a week!
I love this scrub! It really exfoliate my skin. Plus it smells amazing! I recommend it. I usually use it twice a week and my skin has never looked better!
My skin is very sensitive...so a rough scrub and sesitive skin does to go hand in hand. I do like the smell of it. The fresh fell afterwards is also nice.
This is my go to facial cleanser. I have been using it for years and have not found anything else that helps get rid of acne as well as this product does.
My absolute favorite from st. Ives. It smells so good and I love the micro beads. They help get the dead skin away and leaves skin feeling soft and clean.
Absolutely love love love this! there are little exfoliating beads and helps to clean your pores and it washes clean. smells good and does not dry my skin
I love this scrub, would recommend to anyone in need of one. It helps keep blackheads away! Just make sure you do it a few times a week to keep them away!
Love this product. It makes my face flawless and works great with my skin. It smells great and is very affordable. You get a great product for your money.
I love this scrub it smells so good and feels good as you are applying it and removing it and it definitely helped control/stop me from getting blemishes.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos