St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,732 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is good for a couple days of the week but it should not be used everyday. It definitely smells well but will stick to the bottom of your shower beware
This is an effective and gentle way to cleanse the skin. It exfoliates and cleans deep into the pores and feels great on the skin. Doesn't dry my skin out.
I love this stuff when I need the extra exfoliation. But keep in mind it is very harsh on your skin! Keep the abrasive scrubs for when you really need it!
I love this product! It is gentle enough for my skin, yet really gets the grit and grime off of my face. This product is definitely a staple in my shower!!
Me gusta desde su olor y textura y que decir del resultado sin duda es un producto básico para el cuidado de la piel y me encanta su calidad y su precio 😊✌
Love the way this makes my skin feel. I use it twice a week for a deep clean and exfoliation treatment. Have been using for years and will continue to use.
This is a great exfoliant for extreme cases but you have to keep in mind that it makes micro scratches in your sin so it should only be used OCCASIONALLY.
I love this scrub.. I only use once a week, because I started to notice that my face breaks out in red lines because my skin is so sensitive with over use.
Tyne only facial scrub I will buy. Keeps my face feeling soft and clean and helps keep breakouts away. It doesn't dry my face out like other products have
I've been using this for years and I have almost severe acne. It doesn't clear it up, but maybe it would for someone with a few pimples. It helps a little.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos