BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Heather K.
Greenville, SC
This is good for a couple days of the week but it should not be used everyday. It definitely smells well but will stick to the bottom of your shower beware
Emily A.
This is an effective and gentle way to cleanse the skin. It exfoliates and cleans deep into the pores and feels great on the skin. Doesn't dry my skin out.
Jordan A.
Tucson, AZ
I love this stuff when I need the extra exfoliation. But keep in mind it is very harsh on your skin! Keep the abrasive scrubs for when you really need it!
Ashley M.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I love this product! It is gentle enough for my skin, yet really gets the grit and grime off of my face. This product is definitely a staple in my shower!!
Lidia Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Me gusta desde su olor y textura y que decir del resultado sin duda es un producto básico para el cuidado de la piel y me encanta su calidad y su precio 😊✌
Tracey L.
Anacortes
Love the way this makes my skin feel. I use it twice a week for a deep clean and exfoliation treatment. Have been using for years and will continue to use.
Rachel K.
Elberta, AL
This is a great exfoliant for extreme cases but you have to keep in mind that it makes micro scratches in your sin so it should only be used OCCASIONALLY.
Olivia C.
Holmdel, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this scrub.. I only use once a week, because I started to notice that my face breaks out in red lines because my skin is so sensitive with over use.
Elizabeth J.
Abilene, TX
Tyne only facial scrub I will buy. Keeps my face feeling soft and clean and helps keep breakouts away. It doesn't dry my face out like other products have
member-4d76e6ced
Tx
I've been using this for years and I have almost severe acne. It doesn't clear it up, but maybe it would for someone with a few pimples. It helps a little.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.