St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,733 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
It is a really great exfoliant scrub. It makes my skin feel really soft and smooth after i use it. I use it only once or twice a week and it does a good job.
I used it because it promised to remove my blackheads. I don't know if I have super powerful blackheads but it honestly didn't do much it get rid of anything
I cannot begin to tell you guys how great this face scrub is. It smells amazing, it's gets deep into your pores and leaves you with such a refreshed feeling.
This scrub leaves my skin feeling fresh, the texture of the product is great. It seems to take all of the dry skin away and leaves your skin feeling FRESH.
I give this product 3/5 because it does exfoliate well, but it's also super drying. The beads are on the larger side, which isn't good for your skin at all.
I love this scrub. I use it every couple days and it makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. I've been using this for years and probably for years to come.
This scrub always makes my skin feel so refreshed. I use it in the shower a few times a week. I really like the way the little scrubbers make my skin feel
Smells great and leaves skin feeling smooth and clean, but not greasy! The beads really make it feel like you are getting a much deeper clean than others.
This has greatly improved my skin and helps me with breakouts, but i do not recommended them for someone who have sensitive skin because it is quite rough
I love using this a few times a week when my skin is feeling sort of under the weather. I wouldn't use this daily, but whenever I need to it does the job!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos