BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Maira M.
Twin Falls, ID
I used it because it promised to remove my blackheads. I don't know if I have super powerful blackheads but it honestly didn't do much it get rid of anything
Christy B.
Manhattan, KS
This scrub leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft. In my case I don't notice it clearing my blemishes. I use it twice a day and sometimes 3 times if that.
Patricia W.
Fullerton, CA
This is my go to have scrub. Hands down the best for my skin this far. It's not expensive at all and definitely does the job. My skin looks and feels great!
April P.
I love love love this face wash. It's a gentle exfoliater and has the acne fighting treatment. I use it morning and night. It keeps my skin clear and smooth.
Shalene H.
Long Beach, CA
I love this stuff. I have very sensitive and dry skin. But it leaves my skin not feeling to dry or to moist. I would highly recommend this product to anyone
Belle D.
Waukesha, WI
This apricot scrub is the greatest!! It’s not too rough on your skins. It has a great scent! It lathers and rinses off easily! The ingredients are very safe.
Jackellyn C.
I've been using this for a few years now, I've tried other products that are usually too rough for my skin or cause me to breakout but this has been perfect!
Michelle C.
Love this stuff. I've had the apricot scrub from many different store brands and nothing performs or stands up to the consistency and results St. Ives does.
Brianna M.
Elmont
I have some mild cystic acne along my jaw line and this is the only this that seems to knock it right out. I love how soft and even it leaves my skin after.
Tiffany C.
Merced, Ca
I've used this since day one in high school! It smells wonderful and it made my skin feel amazing after just once use. I highly recommend this for everyone.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.