St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I used it because it promised to remove my blackheads. I don't know if I have super powerful blackheads but it honestly didn't do much it get rid of anything
This scrub leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft. In my case I don't notice it clearing my blemishes. I use it twice a day and sometimes 3 times if that.
This is my go to have scrub. Hands down the best for my skin this far. It's not expensive at all and definitely does the job. My skin looks and feels great!
I love love love this face wash. It's a gentle exfoliater and has the acne fighting treatment. I use it morning and night. It keeps my skin clear and smooth.
I love this stuff. I have very sensitive and dry skin. But it leaves my skin not feeling to dry or to moist. I would highly recommend this product to anyone
This apricot scrub is the greatest!! It’s not too rough on your skins. It has a great scent! It lathers and rinses off easily! The ingredients are very safe.
I've been using this for a few years now, I've tried other products that are usually too rough for my skin or cause me to breakout but this has been perfect!
Love this stuff. I've had the apricot scrub from many different store brands and nothing performs or stands up to the consistency and results St. Ives does.
I have some mild cystic acne along my jaw line and this is the only this that seems to knock it right out. I love how soft and even it leaves my skin after.
I've used this since day one in high school! It smells wonderful and it made my skin feel amazing after just once use. I highly recommend this for everyone.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos