BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Courtney L.
San Diego, CA
I really love this face scrub, it is gentle on my sensitive skin and it smells wonderful! Other exfoliating scrubs make my skin red and dry but not this one!
Lauren F.
Sparta, NJ
I've neer been more obsessed with a fave scrub before. It's the perfect exfoliating wash without damaging my skin. It leaves my face feeling soft and clean!
Blair P.
Hayti, SD
Always been a fan of St. Ives!! Their products always leave me feeling extremely clean! The scrub is the perfect type! Not too harsh! The smell of great too!
Marissa C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Love it! It smells so, so nice and I love the way it exfoliates. Have to be gentle on sensitive skin, but it leaves you looking and feeling fresh and clean!
Viridiana S.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product its helps me clean out blemishes it really does control and the fragrents its amizing I use it every morning and it feels fresh love it.
kayla g.
Somerset , KY
I really like all St. Ives products. They aren't harsh on your skin and this product smells good and is a definite recommend for someone with sensitive skin.
Jaymee P.
Ogden, UT
One of my all time favorite products! I keep it on hand in the shower and use it 2-3 times a week. Love the way it smells and how it feels on my skin!
Malika T.
Philadelphia, PA
I cant fault this scrub, it works really well and always leaves my skin looking bright and clear. I would highly recommend it and its great value for money.
Jessica C.
Chicago , IL
This scrub is a little on the harsh side so I only recommend using it once a week. However, it definitely helps get all the dead skin off . It smells yummy!
Anita S.
Brooklyn , NY
St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub is a great product! It's good for treating and preventing acne and leaves my skin feeling so soft and clean. love it!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.