St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I really love this face scrub, it is gentle on my sensitive skin and it smells wonderful! Other exfoliating scrubs make my skin red and dry but not this one!
I've neer been more obsessed with a fave scrub before. It's the perfect exfoliating wash without damaging my skin. It leaves my face feeling soft and clean!
Always been a fan of St. Ives!! Their products always leave me feeling extremely clean! The scrub is the perfect type! Not too harsh! The smell of great too!
Love it! It smells so, so nice and I love the way it exfoliates. Have to be gentle on sensitive skin, but it leaves you looking and feeling fresh and clean!
I love this product its helps me clean out blemishes it really does control and the fragrents its amizing I use it every morning and it feels fresh love it.
I really like all St. Ives products. They aren't harsh on your skin and this product smells good and is a definite recommend for someone with sensitive skin.
One of my all time favorite products! I keep it on hand in the shower and use it 2-3 times a week. Love the way it smells and how it feels on my skin!
I cant fault this scrub, it works really well and always leaves my skin looking bright and clear. I would highly recommend it and its great value for money.
This scrub is a little on the harsh side so I only recommend using it once a week. However, it definitely helps get all the dead skin off . It smells yummy!
St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub is a great product! It's good for treating and preventing acne and leaves my skin feeling so soft and clean. love it!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos