BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Labria H.
Newport News, VA
I used to love this stuff. It exfoliates very well but it leaves behind the residue. It stopped working for me because I think my skin has gotten used to it.
Maggie P.
Wichita, KS
Love this scrub. Great scent! I have been using this since I was a teenager and it is still a great go to product when I need a good exfoliating face scrub.
Jaymee P.
Ogden, UT
One of my all time favorite products! I keep it on hand in the shower and use it 2-3 times a week. Love the way it smells and how it feels on my skin!
Jessica J.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my all time favorite facial cleanser! The exfoliantas are natural and not too harsh. The smell is amazing, and it leaves my face feeling very fresh.
Adrienne C.
Columbus , OH
This scrub is amazing! This product smells so good and it cleared my blemishes up & left my skin feeling soft. This is definitely my favorite facial scrub.
Alex P.
I have used this for years and it has always done its job. I have heard this cuts your face and will lead to wrinkles potentially but it keeps my s,in clear!
Lyna N.
Garden Grove, CA
It's a good scrub leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean! I can always tell a major difference when using this product. The scent isn't overpowering either.
Tiffany C.
This product works well for removing and preventing blackheads. It doesn't dry out my face, and is gentle enough to use with other acne preventing products.
Maria S.
Seaside, CA
I love St. Ives' products, and I love their scrubs especially! I have been using St. Ives products for long time, and this is definitely one of my favorites.
Anyssa G.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this product works very well and its also very inexpensive its cheap in cost but not cheap in the way it works its very good & I've used it for years.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.