BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Manda p.
House Springs, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
First acne product I ever used, and I still ten years later use it! I love how exfoliating it is without being too rough. The smell is fantastic, as is the price. This is a favorite in my house hold. I have extremely sensitive skin and my skin has never reacted badly to this product in any way.
Heanderlynn H.
I have been using this product on and off for the past few years. From time to time a pimple or two might pop up, and this product helps them to disappear without leaving a mark. Also, when I use this product on a daily basis, it brightens my face. Over time I realized that my blemish disappear even if I don't use it as often as I should. I replace this product every few months, and it is not expensive.
Rayven S.
Kent, OH
This is my favorite scrub/cleanser. It's gentle on my skin and doesn't dry it out or leave little beads behind. It's a great price, cheaper than many cleansers, and it lasts a while since you really don't need much. It's not too thick or runny, so it's perfect for a quick wash and rinse off.i use this product on my face a couple times a week and under my arms when I have stubborn deodorant left behind.
Hannah H.
I have sensitive skin and I like to keep it clean, and this works for me. I alternate between this and the green tea one, which is softer on the skin. Obviously, I would not use this every day and you need to be gentle with it so you don't do any damage, but it does what a scrub is supposed to as long as you don't get crazy with it!
Jennifer K.
Hillsboro, OR
I have been using St. Ives for 20 years and now my daughter is using it as well. This has been a great help with keeping pores clear and clean. We will continue to repurchase it. I also recommend using it three to four times a week. We just purchased the cucumber mask to try next.
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This scrub is amazing. It is easy o the skin and leaves your skin feeling clean and clear. It also helps with blackheads and does prevent acne. It also has a nice smell to it. This will leave your face with a slight tingly sensation but that is because it cleans it well. I get mine at Rite Aid and its under $4.00.
Christine M.
Framingham, MA
I've used this product on an off ever since I was a teenager. Currently, I'm using this on my face twice a week. I find that this does its job of exfoliating well but that it does not prevent blemishes. I do like that it is easy to squeeze out just the amount you are looking to use and that the packaging is easy to travel with. I would repurchase if I'm looking into saving money on an exfoliator.
Hannah S.
Harts, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received mine in a previous voxbox free for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.

Personally, I loved this scrub, it's my favorite and it was never rough on my face and I never broke out. I love that it's a scrub instead of like the typical facial cleanser. You can buy it at Walmart for like $3.
Missy B.
Scranton, PA
This was one of the first facial scrubs I've tried. It was pretty gentle on my skin, although I'd washed too much if would be a bit harsh. It comes in a smooth plastic tube. It smells absolutely amazing, I could eat it! I need to go back to using this again because it made my face look amazing!
Julia R.
This is such a good facial cleanser!!!! It smells so good! This keeps my skin in tip top condition. It keeps my acne at bay really well and makes my skin much less oily. Within a few days of using it my blackheads were noticeably smaller. I use this before I put on makeup and after I take it off. This is an actual miracle worker! If you have acne prone skin buy this!! The best ever facial cleanser!!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.