BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Yer V.
Merced, CA
This product is amazing! A little size about the finger tip is good enough, long lasting, helps get rid of your pimple/acne. It helps smooth out my face too.
Carlie L.
I love this scrub! It smells so good and really feels like I'm getting a deep clean! I would recommend using this in the shower because it is a little messy.
Emily A.
Bluefield , VA
Love this product! Keeps acne and black heads under control. Only down fall is that it dries my skin out. Follow up with lotion and this scrub is perfect!!!!
Jessica C.
Chicago , IL
This scrub is a little on the harsh side so I only recommend using it once a week. However, it definitely helps get all the dead skin off . It smells yummy!
Claudia V.
Spring , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like it because I feel it is good to scrub away the dead skin cells on my skin but as far as removing all my blackheads I feel it doesn't get the job done
Kris H.
Chattanooga, TN
I really liked this stuff, it made my face feel clean and didn't smell horrible. However, it didn't do anything to control my blemishes, so I had to move on.
Amber P.
Camp Lejeune, NC
This is one of my favorites! It really does work. I love the feel of it on my skin as well. That's how I know it's working. It helps that it smells amazing!
Blair P.
Hayti, SD
Always been a fan of St. Ives!! Their products always leave me feeling extremely clean! The scrub is the perfect type! Not too harsh! The smell of great too!
Alex B.
Columbus , OH
I love to use this while my face is dry just to help scrub off all the dead skin before I was my face with face wash. It really helps to make my skin smooth.
Janet A.
Summerville, SC
This is my husband's go to face scrub. He's prone to black heads and has oily skin. This product helps control his oil and opens his pores for a nice clean.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.