BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Alyssa M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this face scrub, it is my go to. It helps keep my break outs under control. Very affordable. I notice when I don't use it my skin tends to break out.
Jennifer G.
Sacramento, CA
Super amazing product! Leaves face so soft and moisturized. The best part is its oil free so it's pretty much good for all skin types. Highly recommend it!
Brianna M.
Elmont
I have some mild cystic acne along my jaw line and this is the only this that seems to knock it right out. I love how soft and even it leaves my skin after.
Alice F.
Davis, CA
My favorite face wash, always feels great to use and smells nice, nice and gentle although it does clean well, but again I found out it was tested on animals
Sheila S.
Clearwater, FL
Love love love it used it all my life have always had compliments on my skin use with baking soda and omg you will have amazing skin in a week Guaranteed
Anita S.
Brooklyn , NY
St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub is a great product! It's good for treating and preventing acne and leaves my skin feeling so soft and clean. love it!
Pallas C.
Fremont, CA
I love the smell and the texture it has . I know that some think that it is too harsh on their face but it just really depends on how sensitive your skin is.
Stacy L.
This product does an okay job and exfoliating. It does have a fairly pleasant smell and a good price point. It does seem a bit rough for my skin personally.
Ameily S.
Makes my skin feel and smell incredible. Seriously, probably my favorite and most used face washes. I feel like I’ve emptied at least 20-25 of these bottles!
lois l.
Ypsilanti, MI
By far my favorite facial scrub. Even if I use it more often as I shouldn't it didnt leave my skin dry. I dont need a makeup remover this works well for it.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.