St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,731 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love this facial scrub it makes my face smooth and it makes my skin feel so good . It smells very good and makes me feel like my skin s so clear and smooth
This product is really good for a soft face exfoliation. i love the smell and that keep my t zone out of blemishes and black heads wich is a concern of mine!
a pretty mild scrub. It smells nice and made my skin feel clean. Didn't really help with blackheads but I feel like it cleared my skin faster from breakouts
I love this face wash! I feel like it scrubs away all impurities! I purchased at my local grocery store. It exceeded my expectations and was very effective.
I love this facial scrub, I use this when my face starts feeling a little dry and when I use it my face feels smooth and cleansed. a little goes a long way.
By far my favorite product to use in the winter when I feel like my face needs a little extra exfoliation and moisture. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth.
I love this product it's something I defenatly would recommend or buy just for a family gift if you really are looking for something that works its this....
This product is as good as some high end products. I enjoy using it as a body wash too once in a while. I purchase it whenever it goes on sale at Ulta.
This is my go to face cleanser. It makes my face feel amazing. I have an issue with blackheads and this works to clear them out. I tell others about it also
I use this often and I have mild acne and it seems to really help. It smells great and works really well. I don't use it every day but just a few days a week
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos