BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Brittney D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I give this product 3/5 because it does exfoliate well, but it's also super drying. The beads are on the larger side, which isn't good for your skin at all.
Rebekah G.
Works great, smells great, keeps it all clean and you can't beat the price! This is one of those products that is going to be a staple in my shower forever.
Yer V.
Merced, CA
This product is amazing! A little size about the finger tip is good enough, long lasting, helps get rid of your pimple/acne. It helps smooth out my face too.
Jules S.
I use this when I feel as though my skin is very dirty and dry- it is a very harsh exfoliant so I wouldn’t use it all of the time but it definitely is great.
Lacey E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this face wash! I feel like it scrubs away all impurities! I purchased at my local grocery store. It exceeded my expectations and was very effective.
Brianna M.
Elmont
I have some mild cystic acne along my jaw line and this is the only this that seems to knock it right out. I love how soft and even it leaves my skin after.
Rebeca I.
This product is really good for a soft face exfoliation. i love the smell and that keep my t zone out of blemishes and black heads wich is a concern of mine!
Elina L.
I love st Ives products and the apricot scrub is amazing store brands don't do justice . it leaves my face feeling really clean and doesn't try my face out.
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
This is my go to face wash, smells light & is not too harsh on the face. i must say they have many types out in this brand but apricot is always my fave one!
Viridiana S.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product its helps me clean out blemishes it really does control and the fragrents its amizing I use it every morning and it feels fresh love it.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.