BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Ana C.
Leander , TX
I have been using this product for a good while now. I really like it, it leaves my skin feeling really soft AND i feel like it works in controlling my acne.
Penny B.
Darlington, WI
I've used this product for the past several years. It cleans, exfoliates & helps clear up & prevent acne with the salacilic acid it contains. Great product!
Laura R.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutwly love this for a gentle exfoliator. I use about once a week. Not too hardh. Love the smell. ove the whole line. And affordable and easy to find!
Annelle T.
Yonkers , NY
It cleans, moustires, exfoliates, living your skin soft, radiant and healthy why you are applying it you could massage your face and neck for a better clean.
Heidi R.
Naples, FL
I have been using St. Ives scrub for years i love the way my skin feels after using it, it works without being to harsh and abrasive for me it's just right!
Barbara A.
Santa Fe, NM
For me it is a must have. I use it everyday and even more during the winter. I love it and I will continue to use it for as long as my dry skin requires it.
Tara T.
San Antonio, TX
I have used St. Ives products for years, particularly the apricot scrub. It gets rid of yucky blackheads but doesn't dry out your skin. Highly recommend.
Grace C.
Daly City, CA
This face wash feels so nice! I love the exfoliating part! My face feels so smooth after! The beads really help exfoliating my face. It keeps it so smooth !
Nixaliz C.
I have been using this since more than 15 years ago. It's a great cost effective scrub. Might not be for sensitive skin, but for my oily skin works wonders.
Jade B.
Plano, TX
I'm so in love with this face wash,it has such a nice smell. And also leaves my face so clean and smooth afterwards. I would highly recommend this face wash.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.