BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Hannah F.
Minneapolis, MN
I like this scrub, but I do feel like it dries my skin out. That said, I usually can get by using it once a week, and I love the way my skin feels afterward!
Michelle C.
Love this stuff. I've had the apricot scrub from many different store brands and nothing performs or stands up to the consistency and results St. Ives does.
Sarah B.
Gadsden, AL
St. Ives has the best scrubs ( and best price) hands down!! This really makes my face so smooth and clears any blemishes I may have. It also smells so good!
Alana M.
Los Angeles, CA
Love St. Ives as it is good for sensitive skin. It tends to dry out the problem areas. Smells great and leaves skin smooth and clean. Apricot scent is nice.
Adrian A.
This product helps exfoliate my skin while keeping acne at bay. The price is budget friendly and I’m glad to find a product that works at an affordable price
danyelle m.
Urbana
I'm obsessed with this face wash. It keeps my skin clear and so smooth. I've been using this face wash for about 2 years now and never had a problem with it.
Veronica P.
Don't use this! The imperfect, jagged pieces of apricot are actually damaging the fine layers of skin! They scratch and tear pores it is bad for your face!
michelle I.
Holly hill, FL
It's  a good scrub it keeps your skin feeling clean just don't use to much like maybe once or twice a week wouldn't recommend using daily ( dries skin badly)
Tracy B.
I liked this product but It really didn't work all that well. It worked for about 2 weeks but when I continued to use it the power of it started to go away.
Alice F.
Davis, CA
My favorite face wash, always feels great to use and smells nice, nice and gentle although it does clean well, but again I found out it was tested on animals
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.