St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This product works well for removing and preventing blackheads. It doesn't dry out my face, and is gentle enough to use with other acne preventing products.
I love this facial scrub!! It works great it smells good! I have never had a black head due to this scrub. It is gentle and does not hurt my skin. I love it.
This scrub is amazing! This product smells so good and it cleared my blemishes up & left my skin feeling soft. This is definitely my favorite facial scrub.
This face wash exfoliates and scrubs better than any other face wash I have ever used. I would never use anything else now that I am accustomed to St. Ives.
Super amazing product! Leaves face so soft and moisturized. The best part is its oil free so it's pretty much good for all skin types. Highly recommend it!
IF you are looking for a miracle in a bottle this is it. It really helps keep my acne and skin issues at bay. I love how clean my face feels after I use it!
Causes some dryness. My face feels so clean and refreshed though! I only use before bed though. If I use it before my makeup routine, I of course break out.
This is a good scrub. Although the granules are a bit big and harsh. Wouldn’t recommend using on active breakouts because it may just irritate them further.
This stuff is very drying, like most scrubs, so as long as you don't use it every single say, it's awesome! Will leave you feeling soo clean and refreshed.
Good stuff!! Have been using this since I was a teenager. Pickup at your local Walmart, target, cvs, Walgreens, etc. for a great price and last a long time.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos