BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Brittany D.
Brick, NJ
This product is as good as some high end products.  I enjoy using it as a body wash too once in a while. I purchase it whenever it goes on sale at Ulta.
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
This product is a little too harsh for me. I didn't like how my face reacted to this, and I recommend their other formula scrub, the positively radiant one.
Emily A.
Bluefield , VA
Love this product! Keeps acne and black heads under control. Only down fall is that it dries my skin out. Follow up with lotion and this scrub is perfect!!!!
Andrea M.
This product is my favorite to wash my face with. I've never broken out while using it and if I was getting a blemish this was sure to stop it in its tracks.
Lacey E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this face wash! I feel like it scrubs away all impurities! I purchased at my local grocery store. It exceeded my expectations and was very effective.
Heather T.
Hammonton, NJ
I love this cleanser. I feel like the little sand particles in it are scrubbing away all the bad stuff in my pores and on my face. I feel it cleans so well.
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
This is my go to face wash, smells light & is not too harsh on the face. i must say they have many types out in this brand but apricot is always my fave one!
Adrienne D.
Cordova, TN
This face scrub is really great! It's not too harsh on your skin, and leaves it feeling refreshed. I've only bought it once, but I will definitely buy again.
Yer V.
Merced, CA
This product is amazing! A little size about the finger tip is good enough, long lasting, helps get rid of your pimple/acne. It helps smooth out my face too.
Barbara A.
Santa Fe, NM
For me it is a must have. I use it everyday and even more during the winter. I love it and I will continue to use it for as long as my dry skin requires it.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.