BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Sarah B.
Gadsden, AL
St. Ives has the best scrubs ( and best price) hands down!! This really makes my face so smooth and clears any blemishes I may have. It also smells so good!
Jackellyn C.
I've been using this for a few years now, I've tried other products that are usually too rough for my skin or cause me to breakout but this has been perfect!
Adrienne C.
Columbus , OH
This scrub is amazing! This product smells so good and it cleared my blemishes up & left my skin feeling soft. This is definitely my favorite facial scrub.
Eliana P.
providence, RI
I have combination to oil skin and i use this once or two times a week depending on how much make up i been using and this leave my skin so soft and refresh.
Maggie P.
Wichita, KS
Love this scrub. Great scent! I have been using this since I was a teenager and it is still a great go to product when I need a good exfoliating face scrub.
Tiffiny M.
Modesto, CA
I love this scrub. I use it every couple days and it makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. I've been using this for years and probably for years to come.
Jennifer G.
Sacramento, CA
Super amazing product! Leaves face so soft and moisturized. The best part is its oil free so it's pretty much good for all skin types. Highly recommend it!
Sonja B.
Budd Lake, NJ
Unfortunately, I think my skin may just be too sensitive for this product. The little scrubby pieces in the scrub are just way to abrasives to the skin imo.
Macey S.
Too rough to use on sensitive skin. Useful for overall body scrub. Perhaps if you use it twice every two weeks, it would be better suited for sensitive skin.
Amanda H.
Sahuarita, AZ
This scrub leaves my skin feeling fresh, the texture of the product is great. It seems to take all of the dry skin away and leaves your skin feeling FRESH.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.