St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,732 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
St. Ives has the best scrubs ( and best price) hands down!! This really makes my face so smooth and clears any blemishes I may have. It also smells so good!
I've been using this for a few years now, I've tried other products that are usually too rough for my skin or cause me to breakout but this has been perfect!
This scrub is amazing! This product smells so good and it cleared my blemishes up & left my skin feeling soft. This is definitely my favorite facial scrub.
I have combination to oil skin and i use this once or two times a week depending on how much make up i been using and this leave my skin so soft and refresh.
Love this scrub. Great scent! I have been using this since I was a teenager and it is still a great go to product when I need a good exfoliating face scrub.
I love this scrub. I use it every couple days and it makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. I've been using this for years and probably for years to come.
Super amazing product! Leaves face so soft and moisturized. The best part is its oil free so it's pretty much good for all skin types. Highly recommend it!
Unfortunately, I think my skin may just be too sensitive for this product. The little scrubby pieces in the scrub are just way to abrasives to the skin imo.
Too rough to use on sensitive skin. Useful for overall body scrub. Perhaps if you use it twice every two weeks, it would be better suited for sensitive skin.
This scrub leaves my skin feeling fresh, the texture of the product is great. It seems to take all of the dry skin away and leaves your skin feeling FRESH.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos