BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Flower O.
Denver, CO
It's a good cleanser, not harsh at all very subtle. Good for an everyday day since it's not harsh on your skin and its really good for both dry and oily skins
Cellar D.
I've used this since I was a kid, long time fan of it. Really gets your pores clean, I use it with one of those rotating scrub brush, and it does a great job.
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
For deeper cleansing I use this. Helps clean out my pores without being too harsh. I like it to use it a couple times a week and find it to be very affordable.
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
This is my go to face wash, smells light & is not too harsh on the face. i must say they have many types out in this brand but apricot is always my fave one!
Jade B.
Plano, TX
I'm so in love with this face wash,it has such a nice smell. And also leaves my face so clean and smooth afterwards. I would highly recommend this face wash.
Yer V.
Merced, CA
This product is amazing! A little size about the finger tip is good enough, long lasting, helps get rid of your pimple/acne. It helps smooth out my face too.
Christina S.
Saint Helens, OR
I love this cleanser for exfoliating. My skin always feels super clean and soft after using it plus Iblove that it contains salicylic acid for acne control!
Rebeca I.
This product is really good for a soft face exfoliation. i love the smell and that keep my t zone out of blemishes and black heads wich is a concern of mine!
Letitia B.
Philadelphia, PA
Such a nice exfoliating scrub, especially for dry months. I try not to use this in the winter because my skin is already dry but in spring this is wonderful.
Lacey E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this face wash! I feel like it scrubs away all impurities! I purchased at my local grocery store. It exceeded my expectations and was very effective.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.