St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,731 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
It's a good cleanser, not harsh at all very subtle. Good for an everyday day since it's not harsh on your skin and its really good for both dry and oily skins
I've used this since I was a kid, long time fan of it. Really gets your pores clean, I use it with one of those rotating scrub brush, and it does a great job.
For deeper cleansing I use this. Helps clean out my pores without being too harsh. I like it to use it a couple times a week and find it to be very affordable.
This is my go to face wash, smells light & is not too harsh on the face. i must say they have many types out in this brand but apricot is always my fave one!
I'm so in love with this face wash,it has such a nice smell. And also leaves my face so clean and smooth afterwards. I would highly recommend this face wash.
This product is amazing! A little size about the finger tip is good enough, long lasting, helps get rid of your pimple/acne. It helps smooth out my face too.
I love this cleanser for exfoliating. My skin always feels super clean and soft after using it plus Iblove that it contains salicylic acid for acne control!
This product is really good for a soft face exfoliation. i love the smell and that keep my t zone out of blemishes and black heads wich is a concern of mine!
Such a nice exfoliating scrub, especially for dry months. I try not to use this in the winter because my skin is already dry but in spring this is wonderful.
I love this face wash! I feel like it scrubs away all impurities! I purchased at my local grocery store. It exceeded my expectations and was very effective.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos