BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Jennifer B.
Garden Grove, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A good product, its not too rough but make sure you don't purchase the one labeled as "invigorating" because that one feels like its scratching your face off.
J L.
Must have! I always have an extra on hand. I use this morning and night. Doesnt dry out my face and feels great on my skin. The small travel size is perfect, I keep it in my desk at work for those long days. It smells amazing and feels great. Its a great buy!
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Can't live without this product.I like to use it almost everyday.cleans deep in the pores and gets rid of dirt for a fact.Also leaves skin feeling soft after.
Lindsay L.
Battle ground , WA
I really wanted this to work but it just made my skin irritated and break out more! I do have very sensitive skin. It didn't get rid of my blackheads either.
Sherri O.
This is a must have in my daily routine. Yes, I exfoliate my face every day. I have been using this product since the 1980's. Love love love this facial scrub.
Kellee M.
Tacoma, WA
I love the St. Ives exfoliating scrub. It smells good and leaves my skin really soft. I wouldn't use this daily though especially if you have sensitive skin.
Ashley V.
Deland, FL
It actually helped clear up my skin and I love the smell of it. I just wish It would of been a little quicker on the results it took a few weeks but it works!
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Cheap yet effective scrub. Can be used on face and body if desired. Nice scent. Rinsed easily. Not too abrasive. I wouldn't use daily however, maybe 2-3x/week
Samantha M.
Madisonville, TN
Smells good, not over powering and the scrub isn't too rough. Keeps my face smooth and clear. Doesn't consume too much of your time and its simple and quick!
rita n.
Mahanoy City, PA
Great refreshing feeling. Does not dry my skin out at all. Usually the better priced of the products in the shelf. My teenage daughter enjoys using it as well.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.