St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
A good product, its not too rough but make sure you don't purchase the one labeled as "invigorating" because that one feels like its scratching your face off.
Must have! I always have an extra on hand. I use this morning and night. Doesnt dry out my face and feels great on my skin. The small travel size is perfect, I keep it in my desk at work for those long days. It smells amazing and feels great. Its a great buy!
Can't live without this product.I like to use it almost everyday.cleans deep in the pores and gets rid of dirt for a fact.Also leaves skin feeling soft after.
I really wanted this to work but it just made my skin irritated and break out more! I do have very sensitive skin. It didn't get rid of my blackheads either.
This is a must have in my daily routine. Yes, I exfoliate my face every day. I have been using this product since the 1980's. Love love love this facial scrub.
I love the St. Ives exfoliating scrub. It smells good and leaves my skin really soft. I wouldn't use this daily though especially if you have sensitive skin.
It actually helped clear up my skin and I love the smell of it. I just wish It would of been a little quicker on the results it took a few weeks but it works!
Cheap yet effective scrub. Can be used on face and body if desired. Nice scent. Rinsed easily. Not too abrasive. I wouldn't use daily however, maybe 2-3x/week
Smells good, not over powering and the scrub isn't too rough. Keeps my face smooth and clear. Doesn't consume too much of your time and its simple and quick!
Great refreshing feeling. Does not dry my skin out at all. Usually the better priced of the products in the shelf. My teenage daughter enjoys using it as well.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos