BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Angie M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I really love this scrub. It makes my skin feel super smooth when using it. I got it at Target. It was really cheap (around $5) and I use it every other day. So far it's a great and doesn't seem to be very harsh for my skin. Well packaged, well priced, easy to find and perfect for a low maintenance girl like me who just wants to scrub and go.
Katie G.
Chamblee, GA
I feel like this is every girl's first exfoliator until she learns there's better out there. Ladies, if your scrub's exfoliation ingredient is walnut shells, put it back on the shelf. Sure, they're natural, but bottom line is that they're cheap, so that's the reason so many affordable cleansers use them, and they're more abrasive than facial skin needs. But hey, iirc, Apricot Scrub is budget friendly and does smell pretty good? So that's 2 stars.
PTY 869271Yulianny G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1

Some time ago my sister-in-law sent me this product as a gift for me to try because I really like skin care products, I am addicted to them. I had forgotten that I had it, until I found it looking for something in my closet, encourage me to try it, I've been using it for 2 weeks daily and I must say that it impressed me, I did not think I'd like it so much, although it's a scrub Is aggressive in your skin, its smell is very pleasant, and leaves you very clean skin with a very radiant appearance
Jessica H.
Newport news, VA
I have used the product for years! I suffer from the occasional hormonal outbreak and I find this is great for clearing those up. I use to use it daily, but now that I've gotten older, I use it about once every 2 days. Very effective at exfoliating the skin and leaves you with a squeaky clean feeling. If your not a fan of aggressive face scrubs, this isn't the scrub for you. Packed full of very firm exfoliating beads.
Victoria J.
Delhi, NY
I don't remember how I ended up trying this product for the first time but ever since the very first time I've loved it. The smell truly helps me to relax and also wake me up a bit. I love it. Smells great feels great while washing my face and it doesn't break out my sensitive skin +++ to me :)
Cari P.
Its pretty rough, so I don't recommend it on super sensitive faces, and especially for those with sunburn. But aside from that, I use it for the next day when I pass out before I can wash my face at night. I've never tried it as a mask, I heard some people do... It's cheap and as little goes a long way.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really like this stuff. It really scrubs well and makes your face feel fresh and clean. It's a decent price too. It totally met my expectations. It's pretty gentle on your face, and I would definitely get that brand instead of the off brand because it really is better. I totally recommend this to others.
Bewitching M.
I love this face wash so much! I give credit to companies that use natural exfoliants like this and not using plastic Microbeads! This smells nice and have a gritty texture that really removes dead skin. The first few times I used this my skin broke out a lot, since it was drawing everything out. After using this regularly, my skin straying clearing up and looking much healthier.
Alexis D.
Seaside, CA
I love this exfoliant. I have heard great things about St.Ives so I took the leap and bought this about a month ago. I was told every time I went into Sephora I needed to exfoliate to help my makeup and skin but never actually listened. This is affordable and works wonders. Leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed and so far has helped my acne, so it seems, but hasn't made me break out or anything. I love it.
Alexis B.
San Antonio , TX
I've used many different St. Ives Products and they never seem to fail me. I am an esthetician who loves to try out different brands, this one just so happens to be a great one i came across. Its a great exfoliating cleanser! If you have oily skin i would definitely recommend you buy this product. I always use this product when i felt a stubborn blemish coming along and it did the job. The price is excellent too!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.