BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Alex M.
Burnsville, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love all of their products, especially this one! Scrubs can be so expensive and this is a great cheaper alternative. Cleanses very well and smells great too!
Tiffany S.
I like the smell of this, and the fact that its a scrub, but i don't care for the brand itself. my skin is too sensitive for this. and it makes my skin breakout
Katelyn J.
Lancaster, CA
I use this about twice a week and I think it works great. Definitely gets the dead skin off. I don't have to rub hard at all. I have been using this for years.
Charlotte R.
Holland, MI
I tried to cheap out and stop using proactiv and tried to use St.Ives body scrub instead. It did absolutely nothing for my acne. However, it does smell nice :)
Tamara
Paso Robles, CA
I've used this product many times and it is still my favorite! The exfoliation really does the job and my face felt and looked 10X cleaner! It's a must have!
Waverly J.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I just purchased this product and I love it! I love how clean this product makes my face feel. It gets all the grease and reminder of the long day off my face!
Kate B.
West Sand Lake, NY
I've tried a lot of facial scrubs over the years and I always come back to St. Ives. After using it, my face feels smooth and soft and it smells good too.

Tamara B.
Pensacola, FL
THIS IS THE OLD G OF THE SCRUBS. I HAVE BEEN USING THIS FOR MORE THAN 10 YEARS. I USE IT DAILY ON MY FACE AND BODY IS SHOWER. GREAT PRODUCT FOR A GREAT PRICE.
Dina L.
Boulder, CO
This product was really rough on my skin. The beads are too big and it ends up scratching and irritating your face. I did not find that it helped with my acne.
Maddison P.
Landover, MD
This really does the job. I love it. My skin is smooth. I use it on my arms, too sometimes. It makes my skin feel soft and doesn't take away too much moisture.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.