St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,731 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Well this product was my favorite years ago but then slowly i feel like the product lost its umph. and stop doing what it was previously doing. and i hate that
I love all of their products, especially this one! Scrubs can be so expensive and this is a great cheaper alternative. Cleanses very well and smells great too!
I just purchased this product and I love it! I love how clean this product makes my face feel. It gets all the grease and reminder of the long day off my face!
I absolutely love this fave face scrub. I have been using this product for a while now. I love how smooth it leaves you face and it keeps my skin blemish free.
THIS IS THE OLD G OF THE SCRUBS. I HAVE BEEN USING THIS FOR MORE THAN 10 YEARS. I USE IT DAILY ON MY FACE AND BODY IS SHOWER. GREAT PRODUCT FOR A GREAT PRICE.
I have horrible skin. My acne is picky and my dryness gets worse with most cleansers. I love love love this and ALWAYS recommend it to people with problem skin
I like the smell of this, and the fact that its a scrub, but i don't care for the brand itself. my skin is too sensitive for this. and it makes my skin breakout
I stopped using this product due to the fact of hearing it causes micro rips in your skin. My skin has Been less tight ever sense I stopped using this product.
This product is very good. I mean I miss their peach scent, but the apricot is still just as good. I have sensitive skin and thus does not irritate it one bit.
I use this in the shower an love how it makes my skin feel after using. I use it on my arms an shoulder an face. I think it has helped with my breakouts a lot
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos