St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I like the consistency of the product, for the purpose of a scrub. However this product didn't really clear my face up and was a bit harsh on my sensitive skin
I use this in the shower an love how it makes my skin feel after using. I use it on my arms an shoulder an face. I think it has helped with my breakouts a lot
I like it but maybe a little too drying. I like the smell and the texture of the scrubs. I usually have to use a moisturizer with it because of my skin type.
I tried to cheap out and stop using proactiv and tried to use St.Ives body scrub instead. It did absolutely nothing for my acne. However, it does smell nice :)
Classic. This is a cheap way to exfoliate that will give you high end results. No leak packaging. Last a long time. It's really up to the pressure used by you
My aunt introduced me to the apricot scrub when I was a teen. Never used any other on my face. I like the smell, and it makes my face very soft and less oily.
This is the best product I have use and keep going back to it. I try other but only one that help with my blemishes and dont leave my face feeling oily or dry.
Love this produce, I use it twice a week to get all the grim off my face while also deep cleaning. It makes my face feel fresh, clean and new after using it.
Best scrub of all time in terms of effectiveness and cost. The scrubbers aren't too harsh so you can use it on your face. It also smells great which is a plus!
This product worked well for my skin. I'm normally an oily skin type. But after multiple uses I felt my skin begin to dry and the need for facial lotion after.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos