BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Lydia D.
Love this scrub! It smells great, but not overwhelming for fake. No medicine feel, but still leaves your face feeling amazingly fresh. I use it every morning!
Alyse G.
Mesa, AZ
This is my go to deep cleanser. This takes of alk ky dead skin from my nose and leaves it feeling smooth. I wouldn't use it daily though. It can be a bit rough.
Nancy O.
Love this for my blemishes and black heads, Price point is terrific....so i will buy again FOR SURE.. I use the moisturizing spray as well love the company.
Jennifer D.
Reedley, CA
St. Ives Blemish and Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub is a must have for me. It gently exfoliates all the dry and dead skin off your face, leaving it baby soft.
Ashley Q.
Fort Worth, TX
I've used this product for years. My skin always feels so soft after I use it! When I run out, I break out. :( Best to keep two in the cabinet just in case. ;)
Ann Marie B.
Sag Harbor, NY
I love this stuff! It helps my skin stay clear and it feels great. I use about 4 - 5 times a week as I have problematic combination skin and it's been great!
Cristina J.
Just the right exfoliate without hurting ur skin :) other exfoliaters are rough and may hurt ur skin rather than help :) this product is the right in between !
monique n.
San Diego, CA
Never dries my skin out, and always helps keep my blemishes under control. I love St Ives products. They are a trusted brand always i would recommend to others
Taylor H.
I stopped using this product due to the fact of hearing it causes micro rips in your skin. My skin has Been less tight ever sense I stopped using this product.
Kyra A.
Dumfries, VA
I don't use this product but I'm going to buy it and i hear good things about this product...my friend said it war very refreshing and makes you feel good!!!!!!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.