St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Love this scrub! It smells great, but not overwhelming for fake. No medicine feel, but still leaves your face feeling amazingly fresh. I use it every morning!
This is my go to deep cleanser. This takes of alk ky dead skin from my nose and leaves it feeling smooth. I wouldn't use it daily though. It can be a bit rough.
Love this for my blemishes and black heads, Price point is terrific....so i will buy again FOR SURE.. I use the moisturizing spray as well love the company.
St. Ives Blemish and Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub is a must have for me. It gently exfoliates all the dry and dead skin off your face, leaving it baby soft.
I've used this product for years. My skin always feels so soft after I use it! When I run out, I break out. :( Best to keep two in the cabinet just in case. ;)
I love this stuff! It helps my skin stay clear and it feels great. I use about 4 - 5 times a week as I have problematic combination skin and it's been great!
Just the right exfoliate without hurting ur skin :) other exfoliaters are rough and may hurt ur skin rather than help :) this product is the right in between !
Never dries my skin out, and always helps keep my blemishes under control. I love St Ives products. They are a trusted brand always i would recommend to others
I stopped using this product due to the fact of hearing it causes micro rips in your skin. My skin has Been less tight ever sense I stopped using this product.
I don't use this product but I'm going to buy it and i hear good things about this product...my friend said it war very refreshing and makes you feel good!!!!!!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos