St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I always have one of these in my bathroom, i don't use it every shower but at least once a week. its a bit rough on my sensitive skin but it gets the job done!
Absolutely love this product for occasional exfoliation. It can be harsh on the skin, so it shouldn't be used everyday and I usually use it with a moisturizer.
When I need a quick refreshing wash I use St. Ives Apricot Scrub - it does the trick but unfortunately I need a stronger formula to use on a daily basis.
I love using this always makes my face feel clean after using it. Sometimes I put it on and let it set for just a lil bit then take it off, Kinda like a mask.
This is my favorite facial scrub. It’s abrasive enough to really get the dirty and oil out but without discomfort or redness. I feel so clean after using this.
This is my top of the line face scrub I love it. It works great with my sensitive skin never over drys face I use about 3 times a week & it keeps my face clear
One of my favorite products, i always get blackheads/whiteheads on my nose. I love using this product in the shower.. leaves my skin feeling fresh and smooth.
Love this produce, I use it twice a week to get all the grim off my face while also deep cleaning. It makes my face feel fresh, clean and new after using it.
I love this product, it really makes my skin feel smooth after I use it. I think it's good for all skin types. I have dry skin and it works really well of rme
This product seemed to work and smelled so good, but after a while it began to dry out my skin really bad. Maybe I wasn't using the right moisturizer with it.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos