BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Mariam R.
Brooklyn, NY
I always have one of these in my bathroom, i don't use it every shower but at least once a week. its a bit rough on my sensitive skin but it gets the job done!
Carolina J.
Vineland, NJ
Absolutely love this product for occasional exfoliation. It can be harsh on the skin, so it shouldn't be used everyday and I usually use it with a moisturizer.
Taylor G.
When I need a quick refreshing wash I use St. Ives Apricot Scrub - it does the trick but unfortunately I need a stronger formula to use on a daily basis.
Fallon P.
Rockford, IL
I love using this always makes my face feel clean after using it. Sometimes I put it on and let it set for just a lil bit then take it off, Kinda like a mask.
Alexis E.
This is my favorite facial scrub. It’s abrasive enough to really get the dirty and oil out but without discomfort or redness. I feel so clean after using this.
Nilsa A.
Bronx, NY
This is my top of the line face scrub I love it. It works great with my sensitive skin never over drys face I use about 3 times a week & it keeps my face clear
kayla e.
Palmdale, Ca
One of my favorite products, i always get blackheads/whiteheads on my nose. I love using this product in the shower.. leaves my skin feeling fresh and smooth.
Kaylin J.
Chico, CA
Love this produce, I use it twice a week to get all the grim off my face while also deep cleaning. It makes my face feel fresh, clean and new after using it.
amber a.
I love this product, it really makes my skin feel smooth after I use it. I think it's good for all skin types. I have dry skin and it works really well of rme
Harriet K.
This product seemed to work and smelled so good, but after a while it began to dry out my skin really bad. Maybe I wasn't using the right moisturizer with it.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.