St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This really does the job. I love it. My skin is smooth. I use it on my arms, too sometimes. It makes my skin feel soft and doesn't take away too much moisture.
This is a product I use every morning.Great for exfoliating.leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed.Also great using witch hazel as a toner as the next step
Love the acne st Yves. Honestly my favorite acne cream. I've used other scrubs and none of them work as good as this one. Leaves a very smooth and clear skin.
I love how natural this scrub feels and it smells so delightful Ive hear a lot of mixed reveiws on this its a good once a week scrub but I wouldnt over use it
Never dries my skin out, and always helps keep my blemishes under control. I love St Ives products. They are a trusted brand always i would recommend to others
I love St. Ives Blemish and Blackhead Apricot Scub, it is one of the few products I use on my face. I use it once a week, it leave my skin soft not dry. .
I have used this product for years! I have tried store brand versions of this prodcut to save some money, but it has never been as high a quality as St. Ives!
I love this product. It really gets in there and leaves skin clean and smooth. I have used St. Ives products since I was a teenager and have used them since.
I love this stuff! It exfoliates so well without being too harsh. It leaves my skin super soft and it smells great. Works very well as an acne scrub as well.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos