BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Makayla K.
Corpus Christi, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love how natural this scrub feels and it smells so delightful Ive hear a lot of mixed reveiws on this its a good once a week scrub but I wouldnt over use it
Courtney R.
Beaver, PA
This has been my go to face wash for years. The exfoliants are gentle and safe for the environment. The salicylic acid helps prevent acne and it smells great.
Amanda F.
Milwaukee, Wi
I love this product. It really gets in there and leaves skin clean and smooth. I have used St. Ives products since I was a teenager and have used them since.
Clarissa C.
Weslaco, TX
Feels so good! Excellent product! Great for dry skin as we'll. I would recommend this product to anyone who has sensitive skin. Feels so fresh and refreshing.
Monique E.
Henderson, NV
One of my favorite face scrubs. Isn't to sharp where it scrapes and isn't to fine that it doesn't do anything. I use this once a week and keeps my face clear.
Lindsey S.
Higganum
Purchased at: CVS
I honestly like the exfoliation and smell, but it definitely can do serious damage to your skin. It shouldn't be used every single day as it can be too rough.
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Can't live without this product.I like to use it almost everyday.cleans deep in the pores and gets rid of dirt for a fact.Also leaves skin feeling soft after.
Krimilda H.
Worcester, MA
I love St. Ives Blemish and Blackhead Apricot Scub, it is one of the few products I use on my face. I use it once a week, it leave my skin soft not dry. .
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Cheap yet effective scrub. Can be used on face and body if desired. Nice scent. Rinsed easily. Not too abrasive. I wouldn't use daily however, maybe 2-3x/week
Courtney B.
webb city
I have used this for the past 5 years, it helps remove dry skin and cleanses my face and pores like crazy. I love the way my skin feels and my acne disappears.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.