St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
It's okay. I don't particularly like the way it smells, but it cleans pretty good. I have less acne now, which is something it says on the tube so that's good.
I like the consistency of the product, for the purpose of a scrub. However this product didn't really clear my face up and was a bit harsh on my sensitive skin
One of the first face scrubs I’ve used. I grew up on this stuff and every time i used this it made my face feel so soft and it smells great. It’s so affordable
I absolutely love this face wash! It leaves my skin feeling silky soft, takes all my dead skin and dry spots away and has such a great smell! Highly recommend.
This is a must have in my daily routine. Yes, I exfoliate my face every day. I have been using this product since the 1980's. Love love love this facial scrub.
Was told by a doctor that this is why I have bumps and severly dry skin! This is not something you should use even every other day, its too ruff for skin!
I absolutely love this scrub! it leaves my skin feeling smooth, and like new. i have been buying this since i was in junior high and i will continue to do so!
It works great to exfoliate the skin and cleanse it, but it's not too good with acne. It doesn't make it any worse, but it doesn't make it any better either.
Supposedly this wash isn't good for your skin because the texted may scratch the skin but this is one of my go tos and I've never had any negative experiences.
This product is very inexpensive. it is super soft, after using it for awhile, I noticed gradual changes. it also smells really good so I would buy this again.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos