BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Nicole R.
It's okay. I don't particularly like the way it smells, but it cleans pretty good. I have less acne now, which is something it says on the tube so that's good.
Shelby J.
Kansas city , MO
I like the consistency of the product, for the purpose of a scrub. However this product didn't really clear my face up and was a bit harsh on my sensitive skin
Evelyn M.
New York
One of the first face scrubs I’ve used. I grew up on this stuff and every time i used this it made my face feel so soft and it smells great. It’s so affordable
angelica g.
Escondido, CA
I absolutely love this face wash! It leaves my skin feeling silky soft, takes all my dead skin and dry spots away and has such a great smell! Highly recommend.
Sherri O.
This is a must have in my daily routine. Yes, I exfoliate my face every day. I have been using this product since the 1980's. Love love love this facial scrub.
Samantha R.
Angels Camp, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Was told by a doctor that this is why I have bumps and severly dry skin! This is not something you should use even every other day, its too ruff for skin!
Vanessa M.
Boise, ID
I absolutely love this scrub! it leaves my skin feeling smooth, and like new. i have been buying this since i was in junior high and i will continue to do so!
Chelsea L.
It works great to exfoliate the skin and cleanse it, but it's not too good with acne. It doesn't make it any worse, but it doesn't make it any better either.
Samantha S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Supposedly this wash isn't good for your skin because the texted may scratch the skin but this is one of my go tos and I've never had any negative experiences.
Jodene B.
Somerset , Pa
This product is very inexpensive. it is super soft, after using it for awhile, I noticed gradual changes. it also smells really good so I would buy this again.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.